IOSH: Managing Safely
Length of Certification: 3 Years
Duration: 3 Days
Who should attend?
This programme is designed for anyone with responsibility for health and safety management and associated legislation.
The aim of the course is to ensure that safety requirements are appreciated by people employed as line managers and enable them to review their own departmental systems for safety, introducing new controls or implementing changes as appropriate to make their workplace safer.
- Successful health and safety management
- Reactive monitoring and risk assessment
- Risk assessment and control
- Health and safety legislation
- Common hazards to include:
- Work equipment hazards
- Movement of people
- Sources of vehicle hazards
- Harms from DSE
- Chemicals and substances
- Active monitoring
- Safety management systems
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to –
- Work safer to minimise risks to themselves and others
- Review safety management arrangements in place and their effectiveness
- Understand and appreciate the safety and legal implications of management actions relating to health and safety
- Play a key role in the development of safety management systems and a safer working culture for your organisation
A high proportion of case studies and discussion, supplemented with classroom-based tutorials.
Delegates attending this course should be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.
Finance options available with Payl8r:
Credit is subject to a creditworthiness and affordability assessment.
CAPRICORN TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Social Money Ltd, t/a Payl8r.
For more information call our team on 0161 205 5055, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Duration: 3-Day Course